The 12th Science Council of Asia Conference and International Symposium will focus on the current state of knowledge of ongoing Asian green economy development. Presentations and discussions will focus on research, policies and practices that are needed to enable Asian nations to plan and implement green economy and sustainable development. Ongoing research in various fields of green economy and related sciences will be presented in parallel sessions. The Conference will hold presentations of selected keynote speakers who provide state of the art overviews of the main topics along with papers and posters of member participants. A field trip is planned for the day after the conference.
Conference and Sysmposium Agenda :
- Management Board Meeting
- General Assembly Meeting
- Science Council of Asia Joint Project Workshop
- International Symposium
- Field trip
Important dates :
16 March 2012 : Deadline for abstracts submission.
13 April 2012 : Notification of acceptance of abstracts.
22 June 2012 : Full Paper submission.
10-12 July 2012 : Conference days.
- To review the role of science in developing green economy
of each Asian Country.
- To address the challenges and opportunities in developing
and implementing green economy.
- To exchange ideas, concepts and best practices of green
- To promote collaboration among experts in Asian countries
to develop green economy.
- Food Security/Food safety
- Green Economy and Financial Institutions/Eco-Financing
- Green Technology ( Energy and Sustainable Agriculture Practices )
- Green Economy and Public Policy ( Green Job and Incentives)
Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI);
Science Council of Japan (SCJ);
Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture,
The Republic of Indonesia
IPB International Conference Center Jl. Pajajaran Bogor – Indonesia
Contact address :
Indonesian Institute of Sciences Bureau for Cooperation
and Promotion of Science and Technology
Sasana Widya Sarwono bld. 5th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto 10 Jakarta 12710
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone : (62)21 522 5711 ext 233, 234
Fax : (62)21 527 7183 / (62)21 525 1834
Website : www.sca.lipi.go.id